Gluten free power breakfast for one
- 1 cup almond milk brought to a boil
- 3 Tbsp organic golden flax meal
- 3 Tbsp organic chia seeds
- 3 Tbsp Hemp Hearts
- 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen, organic if possible)
- Bring the almond milk to a boil in a pot.
- Put the flax meal, chia seeds, hemp hearts and cinnamon in a breakfast bowl.
- If you are using frozen blueberries, thaw them in the microwave.
- When the milk is bubbling, pour it on the dry ingredients and stir to remove any clumps. Let thicken a minute or two.
- Add the blueberries.
- Serve with more cinnamon and almond milk.